Christine Nail Polish Shade No. 234 Review

Hey girls,

My today's review is about Christine nail polish shade no.234. Christine is a Pakistani brand with quite affordable product range. The first product I have bought of Christine was a nail polish. I found the product quality to be good. Since  then I tried their different products and nail polishes are on top of them.






This color looks very pretty. It's a dark green color. I was looking for this color and finally it found in Christine. It comes in small glass bottle. The packaging looks pretty.






Application brush is of fine quality too. Color is really opaque. I have to apply 2 coats to get the desired shade. 





The polish stays on nails for 3 days without chipping. it dries out too quickly. Life of the product is pretty good. I have this color from last six months.
It contains 10 ml of the product and costs Rs. 50. You can find it at any cosmetic store.

Liked:

  • Affordable price
  • Unique colour
  • Cost effective
  • No chipping for 3 days
  • Dries quickly
  • Easily available

Disliked:

  • There is nothing negative which I should point out.

Repurchase:

For sure :)
Hope you like this post.
Take care.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

L'Oreal Elvive Active Selenium Anti-Dandruff Shampoo Review

Medora Matte Lipstick -Viva Glam #235 Review & Swatches

Swiss Miss Matte Lipstick M-263 Pretty Pink Review & Swatches