L'Oreal Elvive Active Selenium Anti-Dandruff Shampoo Review

I have used every shampoo, well known products and dermatologists prescriptions 
for dandruff control.  But nothing worked for my scalp. My dandruff was too stubborn. I was very disappointed. I stopped finding any cure for it. On my visit to a super store, I caught the sight of L’Oreal Elvive Active Selenium Anti-Dandruff Shampoo on the counter shelf. I grab it just to wash my hairs like any other shampoo. I was already disappointed of the results I got from famous anti dandruff products that I had used in the past. So this was just an ordinary shampoo for me.

 The shampoo comes in a large dark blue plastic bottle. The product claims effective from first use, effective results for up to 4 weeks, even if you stop using it. Reduces the appearance of persistent flakes. Let’s find out their claim proven to be right or wrong ;)

My Experience:  

It is densely thick and light orange in color. It makes great foam unlike other dandruff shampoo. The product doesn't make build up in the hair like most anti dandruff products do. The hair feel so great on hairs like any good shampoo. 
Now let’s discuss its effect on dandruff. It actually worked for me. Woohoo :D.
It is the only product which worked for my severe dandruff issue. Thanks to L’Oreal :D.
It has a nice fragrance and it leaves hair silky and shinny. My dandruff has gone and flakes are lost somewhere after two washes and are not back until now. This is my favorite shampoo now for regular use. So all claims proven to be 100% right.

I feel anyone who is suffering from dandruff should give this product a try. I am sure it will definitely work.


Price and Quantity :

It costs Rs. 450 and comes in 400 ml quantity.

Liked :

Makes hair silky and manageable.

• Only product that worked for my persistent dandruff.

• Doesn't makes buildup on hair.

• Smells great.

• Results are long lasting.

Disliked :

• Nothing from the first wash to on wards.

Rating :

10 out of 10

 Repurchase :

The review is my answer itself. I am a regular buyer of this product.

Raise your hands up who is going to try this product for his/her dandruff problem ?

All beauties are welcome to comment on this post :)




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Medora Matte Lipstick -Viva Glam #235 Review & Swatches

Swiss Miss Matte Lipstick M-263 Pretty Pink Review & Swatches