Al Taous Organic Moroccan Bath Set Review

Hello Everyone,
I am back on my blog after a long long time. The reason I was away from blogging was travelling a lot here & there and lots of thing were going on in my life. Then I started working since last year and haven't got the time and energy to do anything else beside work. Also I was selling on Ebay. So I had a hectic schedule. Now I am back again and I hope I will keep posting every other day.
So today's blog review is on  Al Taous Organic Moroccan Bath Set. I bought this set When I was working in Dubai. One of my friend in Dubai told me lots of benefits of Moroccan Hammam. 
  • Improves skin elasticity and brightness
  • It works as anti ageing process
  • Balances oil secretion and ingrown hairs
  • Refines skin texture by removing dead skin cells
  • Reduces cellulite
  • Nourishes skin with vitamins and minerals
  • Improves blood circulation
  • Detoxify the body inside out
The Moroccan bath includes sitting in a steam room to make the skin ready by opening the pores, so the products can penetrate well into the skin. Then black olive soap is applied and washed thoroughly. After that scrubbing with hand gloves is done for a long time until all the dead skin of the body is removed. Most of the hammams finish here by applying moisturiser and some apply clay all over body and after clay apply moisturiser.During my stay over there, we even booked appointment for Moroccan Hammam in a salon. she couldn't make it and I moved from Dubai and the dream of having that Arabic sort of spa treatment couldn't complete. Few days before my departure, I was shopping in Union Coop Store and I spotted this gem. As I am always on beauty products hunt but on the budget. It was only 25AED. So why not to grab such a bargain.
P.S : Sorry for the worn out box.It is just the result of travelling.


It contains four products in the pack
  • Moroccan Natural Soap
  • Moroccan Hand Glove
  • AL Taous Soap
  • Ghassoul for Hair & Skin


How To Use
  • Sometimes I lie down in the bath tub for 20-30 minutes or take hot shower (no soap)
  • I take small amount of the Moroccan bath soap and apply all over my body
  • After 3-5 minutes, I wash it off and rub my body in circular motions with the glove provided
  • Sometimes I apply clay mask on my face during the bath

Moroccan Natural Soap
I love this soap. You only need very small amount of the product.Its texture is so creamy and smooth. This product is effective that after scrubbing with glove, you can see dead skin coming out of the body like anything. I don't think so I see the same results with regular body scrub. The skin feels so soft, invigorating and moisturised.






Moroccan Hand Gloves
This is the main tool which will make the scrubbing process easy. The glove doesn't look like of good quality. After first use the stitches came out. Also it is hard to clean it out after the use, but no complaint as you can use loofah gloves. They do the same job.

Ghassoul for Hair & Skin
I love this clay as a face pack. I find it better than Aztec Clay mask. Since I moved to Europe, My skin has turned from oily to combination and sometimes dry. Usually clay masks dry out the skin but this clay is quite hydrating and it soothes the redness of my skin. I usually apply it as a regular mask by mixing it in water. I have never applied it on my hairs as I might not like the muddy feeling on my frizzy hair.



AL Taous Soap
I use this soap as a regular soap while taking shower. It is moisturising and doesn't dry out the skin. It has a texture like it is made of glycerine or oils. That's why it doesn't dry out the skin.
I


Liked 

  • Budget friendly
  • Instant results from first use

Disliked 

  • Not available in UK & Ireland

Rating 

❤❤❤❤❤

Repurchase 

Definitely, but depends on availability.
I hope you will like my review on these products.
Do  subscribe,like, Comment and share.
See you soon
Bye :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

L'Oreal Elvive Active Selenium Anti-Dandruff Shampoo Review

Christine Nail Polish Shade No. 230 Review