DKNY Be Delicious Electric Loving Glow Donna Karan For Women Review

Hello Beauties,
I hope you are enjoying sunny summer and warm evening with nice summer drinks. I like summer for different kind of refreshing drinks that we have in Pakistan. Now I can't get those drinks  but still I like summer here. I love the cool sunny afternoons and mild temperature at night. Oh sorry my blog is not about the summer weather but the perfume I am going to review today is very summery and tropical fragrant. That's why I was going on and on talking about summer. I received this perfume as a gift and I liked the fragrance so much that I thought to write a review on it.
DKNY Be Delicious Electric Loving Glow perfume for Women by Donna Karan was launched in 2016. It is available in three fragrances, which are inspired by Neon electric lights of New York. As has been mentioned on the website, the fragrance notes are following:
Opening Top Notes

  • Blackcurrant
  • Grapes
  • Pineapple
Heart Center Notes
  • Jasmine
  • Violet
  • Apricot
  • Floral
  • Fruity
  • White Flowers
Deep Base Notes
  • Amber
  • Musk
  • Vanilla
  • Amber
  • Musk
  • Spice

I liked the fragrance even though its too fruity and less floral. But Honestly I am not a fan of fruity fragrances. I have to admit that staying power of this perfume is very long, which is the best thing I always look in every perfume. Its fragrance reminds me of summer, beach, tropical weather and fruits cocktails :)
The smell feels young and energetic. 
Liked 
  • Staying Power
Disliked
  • Fruity fragrance
Rating
❤❤❤❤❤
Repurchase
As top note is fruity which is not my type of fragrance I might not repurchase it.

I will wait for your comments
See ya :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

L'Oreal Elvive Active Selenium Anti-Dandruff Shampoo Review

Christine Nail Polish Shade No. 230 Review

Al Taous Organic Moroccan Bath Set Review