Luscious Super Moisturizing Lipstick Review And Swatches

Luscious is a Pakistani cosmetics brand which contains a huge range of high quality products at affordable price. It was launched in 2007 and has gained popularity among beauty experts and cosmetics lovers. Lipsticks are one of my favorite cosmetic. I am always in the hunt of nice lipstick shades. Sometimes i have the same shade in different brands :D
Coral and pink and peach are my favorite colors. One day I was looking for a nice coral lipstick. My search let me into Luscious super moisturizing lipstick in coral. Luscious claims about their lipsticks that
" our bestselling lipstick collection. A creamy and moisturizing formula enriched with vitamin E and grape seed oil for healthy lips. Designed for all day comfort and natural color results. Each shade is now a celebrity.
Available in 19 satin-finish, shimmer and glossy shades.
Alcohol free.
Contains no animal ingredients.
Dermatologically tested.
No color change or dry out ''

The packaging is in silver metal tube with horizontal lines on it and Luscious logo engraved on top of the lid. I liked the packaging.Its compact and small. It weighs 3.5 grams.Now let me tell you my experience with this lipstick.





My Experience :


I liked the glossy,moisturizing and satin finish look of the product. It glides smoothly on lips while applying. Pigmentation is quite high which is a good thing.I don't need to apply more than 2 coats to get the perfect shade. Formula is creamy and hydrating.





Its a peachy orange shade with pink undertone, that looks cool. But I have to say it doesn't lasts longer. After an hour it fades or bleeds out from lips. Staying power is too poor.Its too much moisturizing.Good thing for drier weather.As I don't have to apply lip balm underneath.In fact it can be used as a lip balm. Sometimes in drier weathers it absorbs in lips due to its hydrating formula.
It costs Rs.545 and available in most of cosmetics stores and online on luscious website.





Swatches :



 Liked :



  • Glossy and satin look
  • One of my favourite shade I was looking for so long
  • Glides on lips smoothly
  • Hydrates lips
  • Highly pigmented
  • Cruelity free
  • Enriched with Vitamin E and Grape seed oil
  • Not tested on animals 
  • Alcohol free

Disliked:



  • Fades or bleeds out.
  • Too much glossy 
  • Poor staying power


Rating:

5 out of 10

Repurchase :

No.I feel matte lipsticks are my perfect for me due to their good staying power.

Write down your feed back and let me know how much you liked my post :)


Take care


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

L'Oreal Elvive Active Selenium Anti-Dandruff Shampoo Review

Medora Matte Lipstick -Viva Glam #235 Review & Swatches

Swiss Miss Matte Lipstick M-263 Pretty Pink Review & Swatches